Sunday, March 13, 2011

-: Microsoft Kinect Techology :-

Kinect for Xbox 360, or simply Kinect (originally known by the code name Project Natal) is a "controller-free gaming and entertainment experience" by Microsoft for the XBOX 360 video game platform. Kinect was launched in North America on November 4, 2010. Based on :-

a) Microsoft Game Studio
b) Silverlight
c) XNA
d) Zune
e) Web Cam
f) 3D Scanner
g) Infrared Structured Light
h) 250 GB XBOX CONSOLE

Processor :- XBOX LIVE VISION
Platform :- XBOX 360, Microsoft Windows.
Connectivity :- USB 2.0
Resolution :- 640*480 Pixels 30 Hz (RGB Camera)

How it Works :-

 

Forza Demo :-

 

XBOX 360 (First Look) :-

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My photo
"BLOGGING" is my passion. I am crazy about it. I love to share knowledge with others, So I found this platform is good to share knowledge with everyone. And also I like to surf net a lot to search for the latest technologies and gadgets.